Our visit to the d
octor today revealed that Ian has an ear infection in one ear. Both my hubby and I used to get frequent ear infections as children. Eventually I had ear tubes put in and my tonsils taken out, which seemed to clear up the problem. Besides that, Ian is doing well and now weighs 26 pounds and is 31 inches tall. Amazingly, these are almost the same as Levi's stats at one year.
octor today revealed that Ian has an ear infection in one ear. Both my hubby and I used to get frequent ear infections as children. Eventually I had ear tubes put in and my tonsils taken out, which seemed to clear up the problem. Besides that, Ian is doing well and now weighs 26 pounds and is 31 inches tall. Amazingly, these are almost the same as Levi's stats at one year.
No comments:
Post a Comment