Monday, August 18, 2008
Good-bye Summer
The whole family is feeling well--praise the Lord. This is our last week of summer break before Nate's school starts. We haven't gone on too many outings due to the big vacation in July. Mostly we've just been going to the park or taking walks in the evenings. It still seems special to sit in our own backyard or the big easy chair in front of the large tv that we've never had before. I've enjoyed watching the Olympics every night but Nathan doesn't usually watch because of the womens' skimpy outfits. Even during the men's events many inappropriate commercials make us both uncomfortable. I'm looking forward to celebrating my hubby's 30th birthday on September 5. I'm trying to work out a few surprises...we'll see how it goes. The next big event will be a week apart in mid-Septemeber when Nathan attends a conference in St. Louis. I hope to tackle a couple of projects in the evenings while he's gone and the kids are in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment