Our little baby is growing up! She was six months old on Christmas Day and weighed about 18.5 pounds. That puts her in the 75-90th percentile for weight. She is quickly outgrowing her 6-9 months clothes and getting ready for either 9-12 or just plain 12 mos. clothes. We started feeding her rice cereal yesterday and she loved it! Once she figured out where the food was coming from, she opened widely and let me shovel it in. She's also learned to sit by herself now. I still have to spot her, but for the most part she stays upright. It's nice to be able to sit her up in the laundry basket with some toys and let her entertain herself. I don't think she's ready for a high chair yet but the Bumbo works fine for most things. Sadie's sleeping is going pretty well too. She goes down around 11 or 12 and sleeps until 8 or 9, depending on how loud the boys are. After breakfast and a little playtime, she's ready for a morning nap that lasts 1-2 hours. She's up for a while and then back down in the early afternoon. I think she would go to bed earlier if it weren't for her pesky 8 p.m. nap that pushes off bedtime for another couple of hours. All in all, she's an extremely easy, contented baby who keeps us smiling and laughing every day.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's so sweet. I love her beautiful big blue eyes.
Post a Comment