We're back from vacation. What a hoot. I did not sleep the night before we left. I did not sleep the first night we were in Denver. I was a total basketcase. The next night we slept at my cousin's house where I managed to get a few hours. The next two nights we stayed in a spider & cockroach hotel but I got a little sleep at least, even if Ian was in the bed with me and my hubby was not (twin bunk beds). For the last three nights we were back at our cousin's posh home in Longmont where I finally got a good night's rest. My cousin took us out for several great meals which made up for the so-so meals at camp. I did not do any cooking for a week except breakfast--a huge break for me. We also caught a great break on the way home. Our flight was overbooked so they bumped us onto an earlier flight and reimbursed us $300 each in future flights plus $40 in meal coupons. We didn't even have enough time on our layover to spend it all! NWA is my new favorite airline.

No comments:
Post a Comment