Saturday, July 5, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Well, I'm here. I'm really here...blogging from the family room of our new home. It's a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon and I'm feeling really blessed. Ian is taking his nap while Levi plays and I get a moment to catch up on the blogosphere. My parents have both been here...Mom to wash windows and Dad to do some electrical work. Someone from my family usually drops by every day. When Nate and I went on our first walk around the neighborhood, we ran into my sister and her husband. With one sister living almost directly across the street and another about 3 houses down, there's not much you can do without someone knowing about it. Plus they have 11 kids between them, so there's almost always someone around. The space we have here is plenty big for family parties on both sides and our basement is set up for overnight guests. I think our social life is going to be different here. I'll keep you posted on any and all hospitality endeavors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment