Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye 2008

I am a bad blogger. I guess that much is obvious. So, Obummer is the president-select. I still hold a glimmer of hope that the SCOTUS will do its job and define "natural born" once and for all and that Mr. Kewl will not qualify...but I suppose that's just pie in the sky.

On a more cheery note, baby #3 is on the way. I am almost 15 weeks along now. Things have been going great and sometimes I even forget for a minute that I am prego. My next midwife appointment is in 2 weeks. I will probably have an ultrasound around 20 weeks but we've decided not to find out the gender this time. Just trying something different. If we have a boy, of course I have all the clothes and toys we need. If we have a girl, my sister in law has promised me the use of her daughter's clothes that have been very gently used, if at all.

Oh, and on another cheery note...my hubby has been verbally offered a position on a cancer research grant when he graduates. We will be staying right here on Detroit Rd for at least another 2 years and finally be living above poverty level! God has been very good to take care of us during all these years of school and to provide the promise of employment 8 months before it is even needed.

As it is December 31, I officially bid farewell to 2008 and welcome in the new year on my blog. Cheers, everyone!

No comments: