I'm 2 days away from being halfway through my pregnancy--yahoo! Tomorrow is the BIG ultrasound. I'll post if there is any big news and maybe a picture or two. Next week I'll find out if I've gained the 5 pounds that I think I have. We don't have a scale so I just have to wait.
Ian's 2-year birthday is right around the corner. To prove what a big boy he is, on Friday he peed in the potty! He hasn't done it since, but I still have hope that he will be trained before the next baby arrives. If there is any time between when Ian gets trained and #3 is born, it will be the first time in 4.25 years that we won't be changing diapers!
Levi is enjoying his winter line-up of activities...On Tuesdays he goes to the library for storytime and crafts. On Wednesdays I go to a ladies Bible study while he enjoys playtime with another boy his age. On Thursdays we go to the recreation center for gym time & swimming lessons. Sunday brings Sunday school, of course, and Awana Cubbies in the evening. He's starting to recognize letters as we drive around, and he points and yells about them in the store. We're still debating about sending him to pre-school in the fall or just waiting for kindergarten.
Next month I'm planning to accompany DH on a business trip to Florida. I'm so excited! It's going to be a short trip but I'm looking forward to quality time with my hubby and alone time while he's at his seminar during the day. Here's hoping the boys will sleep for Grandma M!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment